Re: Borders without text wont show up

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 10:26:06PM -0500, Reuben D Budiardja wrote:

Hi,
First of all, kudos to all gnumeric dev + contributor. Version 1.0.x is
really satisfying. Thanks for a great product.

I have one problem that I've encountered. When I tried to put Borders in
columns without any text, the Borders wont show up in both print preview and
when I acturally print it.

Is this an intended behavior?

Yes, it is also configurable.

    File -> Print Setup -> Sheet

There is a toggle 'Styles with no content'
This controls whether or not to print a cell that has only a visible
style, but no content.