Re: COUPNCD COUPPCD Aarrrghhhh!

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 05:53:39PM -0700, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
Could somebody please update Jp's regression files to refer to the Excel
2000 results and place them somewhere were we can get to them. I would
be very willing to change the code (again) to have just one version!

I could probably do this if someone told me what Jp's regression files
are and where I can get them. I think some PCs around here have XL 2000

Shouldn't someone check Office XP to see if Excel is {better,worse} ?

Nick.