Re: Installing gnumeric1.0.1

I had similar problems trying to install Gnumeric1.0.1 on my RH7 box.
Then I quit doing it this way and instead installed the asplinux version
from rpmfind.net and it worked fine for me. You may need to update some
of your files in the process, but can most probably get what you need
from rpmfind.net.