Re: gnumeric/gnome2

Jody Goldberg wrote:

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 11:27:28AM -0700, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

Okay I can handle that I shouldn't be using gcc 2.96 (on mandrake 8.0)
If I follow the instructions on the developer site and use gnome-head it turns out that it needs gdk-pixbuf in /gnome/head _but_ it never installs it there!

gdk-pixbuf is now part of gtk+.
HEAD builds just fine.  I have some ultra basic build scripts that
you are welcome to if interested.  However, there are several
several patches to libole, gal, and gnumeric necessary to get things
to link.  I'll commit all of them this weekend.

Well, the scripts for gnome-release aren't very successful either (so much about painless)

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow