Re: Gnumeric Documentation styleguide

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 10:01:10 -0800, Adrian Custer wrote:
This is questionable. Since docbook only gives us a very small number of
subsectioning before subesections no longer occur on their own html page.

I'd be very surprised if there weren't a parameter for the DocBook
stylesheets to control this. I suspect "chunk-section-depth" might be the
one, but it's been a long time since I worked with DSSSL stylesheets.

Ray
--
Do Microsoft's TCO calculations include TC of downtime?