Re: Where is GNOME_Gnumeric-common.c?

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 01:54:04 -0700, J. Heffner wrote:
After gathering all the files necessary to compile Gnumeric 1.0.0, I've
run into an error message during make stating that this file is missing
(this occurs only about a minute or two after the make command is
executed).

GNOME_Gnumeric-common.c is a generated file; it should be generated by
orbit-idl in the "idl" directory. Perhaps you don't have orbit installed, or
your orbit install is incomplete?

HTH,
Ray
--
I'm really not a very nice person. I can say "I don't care" with a straight
face, and really mean it.