Preferences

[ gnumeric-1.0.5-3 , RH7.3 ]

I've scanned the menus, looked for a per-user configuration file, and
also checked the 'gnumeric' web site.  But I still don't see how to
change preferences ...

Can someone suggest how to:

   o  Allow more than 4 previously-opened files to be listed on
      the File menu

   o  Disable auto-completion during data entry.  E.g., if I
      enter "cows"<CR> and then type "cow", I don't want the
      "s" to be added automatically

Sorry if I've missed some obvious method and/or documentation ...

Maybe I have to upgrade to 1.1.x?

Thanks for any ideas ... and thanks^2 for 'gnumeric'!

--
Prof Kenneth H Jacker       khj cs appstate edu
Computer Science Dept       www.cs.appstate.edu/~khj