Re: Problems importing Applix sheet

Greg Ward dijo:
OK, I've found http://archive.progeny.com/debian/project/experimental/
And I've read the sources.list man page backwards and forwards.  But I
still can't figure out the right line(s) to add to my
/etc/apt/sources.list.  Can you give me a hint?

deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian ../project/experimental main
deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian ../project/experimental main

(I'd show you what I tried, but I *know* they're all wrong, and anyone
who actually understands apt would just laugh at my feeble attempts to
make it work.)

Not intuitive at all, I agree.

--
Amaya M. Rodrigo Sastre       Genasys II Spain, S.A.U.
MLS IT SysAdmin                 Ventura de la Vega, 5.