Re: Gnumeric export format xhtml

I guess that what I'm wondering is, if I update the html* files, will
Gnumeric automatically add XHTML to the list of available file formats?

I'm not familiar with the internals of Gnumeric.  Does it "detect" which
file formats it has functions for?  Don't I have to do something else to
add XHTML to the "save as" options?  Don't I have to associate a file
extension with it?

Daniel.