Re: Gnumeric release planned for Aug/11

Jody Goldberg <jgoldberg home com> writes:
On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 04:45:14PM +0200, Miernik wrote:
On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Jody Goldberg wrote:
There is a patch inCVS that will partially support this.  The
recalc is not going to be correct, but the parsing should be
fine.

Will this be in the release on saturday?  Before you were telling,
that only ranges were implemented in indirect(), intersheet
references not yet. If it will be in the saturday release, I'll
wait, if not, I'll start downloading sources now, so I'll have it
on saturday too :)

0.68 only supported ranges.
0.69 has the patch to support intersheet references.

Indirect in 0.68, as well as 0.69 or 0.70 DOES NOT support ranges. At
least it does not work for me. Intersheet references in indirect work
fine well in 0.69 and 0.70.

I tried gnumeric's from:

gnumeric_0.68-0.2_i386.deb
gnumeric_0.69-0.3_i386.deb
gnumeric_0.70-0.5_i386.deb

My test was:

=sum(indirect("C24:C26"))

While:
 C24 = 23
 C25 = 12
 C26 = 45

=sum(indirect("C24:C26"))  returns #REF!
=sum(C24:C26)              returns 80

--
                    /   /