Re: date calculation

On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 08:40:37PM -0400, Eric Bourque wrote:

Hi,

Is there a way to calculate the number of days between two dates in
gnumeric? I searched through the manual and the list archives and didn't
come across anything, but I'm sure it can be done. I would greatly
appreciate it if someone could inform me.

It depends on how you want to measure 'days between'

1) The simplest method would be to just take the difference.
    =a2-a1

2) to skip holidays and weekends you can use
    =networkdays (start, end, holiday_list)

3) =datedif (start,end,"d")

There are other methods in the financial functions, but this should
give you a running start.