Re: graph backgrounds

On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 07:35:57PM -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
Hi
About 10 to 12 days ago the guppi graphs in gnumeric had a nice blue
gradient as background. About a week ago the background disappeared too
be replaced with a solid dark grey. I am using current CVS. Is there
anything I did wrong to have to suffer these ugly (in comparison) graphs?

The two line change to enable the gradients is #ifdef-ed pending the
creation of a background format page.  Guppi is very configurable,
what we need is some ui to allow us to tweak it.  Hopefully, later
this week.