Re: Solver

Hello Jody and all...

So let's see what features I think are missing in gnumeric Solver...
First of all I think it would be very useful to just click on a cell to
set up the Changing Cells, Set Target and ADD/Constrains... In a large
optimization problem it is a pain the neck to write all the constrains
by hand...

Another nice thing would be have the possibility to see each iteration
until the optimal value...And to setup a maximum number of iterations.

An essential feature to my work that seems to be missing is the bin
costraint... Yeh, we can always use less elegant workarounds to solve
this essue, but this feature could minimize the work....

These are just a few things, in the first look...

I want to help in any way I can to see gnumatic's solver one of the best
arround! :)

[]

vinicius Provenzano