Printing with Gnumeric(2)

Hey !

Sorry, I wasn't very clear in my last message. I'm trying again!

I have to print a selection in a sheet that I've formatted to be readable
(change bakground colors, fonts, etc). What is printed ignore my changes : no
colors ( only black/white) font is not the same (courrier not helvetica).

For printing, I choose 'Generic postscript' and 'lpr' for printer (when I do
that in other programs, it works good).

On the other hand, when I choose to print in a file using *.pdf format, the
changes I've done in the sheet aren't ignored.

Do you have an idea to solve my pb ?

À bientôt.

        Sylvain