Re: How to compile gnumeric with guppi support???

On Sun, Oct 14, 2001 at 07:28:19PM +0200, Thomas Emmel wrote:
Am Son, 2001-10-14 um 19.07 schrieb Jody Goldberg:
install gnumeric BEFORE guppi so that guppi can find the idl file.
I actually HAVE compiled it BEFORE and it finds the idl file!!!
But there is no button in gnumeric to make a graph...

You need a bonobo enabled version of gnumeric.  I'd bet if you check
the your config logs there are complaints that it has not found
bonobo or that the bonobo version is stale.