Re: Install Problem with Gnumeric-0.71

This happened to me before. What I had was I installed some of the
packages that Gnumeric needs into my own home directory on a linux
machine. Since the configure file would try to look for those packages
that they need when generating the Makefile, they would complain like in
this case when it couldn't find them (because I installed them in my home
directory which it did not know it should search in).

So what I did was I went into the configure file and look for that line of
script that was causing that problem and change the path to where I
installed the package.

Hope tha thelps.