Re: Attn Packagers

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 09:27:40AM -0400, Allin Cottrell wrote:

Cool.  But as a matter of interest, is bonobo in gnumeric used for
anything other than guppi graphs (at present)?  I'm afraid the latter
are not exactly "stable" yet -- but having bonobo enabled doesn't seem
to make non-graph spreadsheet operations any more error-prone.
To put the question differently, does one gain anything by building
gnumeric with bonobo, if one is not creating guppi graphs?

Embedded images via eog are displayable and I'm working to stabilize
graphs.  Please continue kicking the tires.  Graphs are not ready
but a large margin for production use, but they are ready for wide
scale testing.   I'd characterize the remaing problems as 'gliches'
rather than significant.  We'll stomp them pretty quickly.