Re: staroffice xml import

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 10:55:37AM +0200, wwp wrote:

Is there a way (or a planned way) to support star office 6.0 XML format?

Having the dtd is a big help.  Indeed we are definitely going to
work towards harmonizing the xml formats whenever possible as we
move forward.  The more similar they are the easier it will be to
import/export.  However, we are resource constrained, so unless
someone steps up with a contribution, or one of us gets an itch, I
don't think this will make it in until 2.0.

Sorry,
    Jody