Re: modal dialogs etc.

Jody Goldberg wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 03:55:06PM +0100, Nick Lamb wrote:
>
>> we have to wait for whatever those who do have resources dedicated
>> to Gnumeric decide to give us.
>
> Civility is a virtue.  Please watch your tone.  Feel free to
> contribute and you'll get more of a say in our priorities.

I am relatively new to gnumeric but must whole-heartedly agree with
Jody. I hate with a passion that I am supposed to type ranges into the
analysis tools rather than select them on the sheet. The next version
will see most (if not all) analysis tools to allow this selection. The
maintainer(s) were very willing (and patient and helpful) in accepting
those changes.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow Assoc. Prof of Mathematics
Concordia University College of Alberta