Re: Annual CORBA question !!

Is there any plan to enable full CORBA control of
Gnumeric for any upcoming release - or the BIG 1.0  ????
- remote control, especially now we have graphics, would be 'nice'.
scripting is definitely planned, but not until after 1.0.  Having a
poor api that we are stuck with is worse than waiting.

If Gnumeric is exposed via CORBA (it is a Bonobo component?) couldn't
one theoretically script with any language that supports CORBA bindings
(python, corba script, etc...)  Or is the CORBA exposure not yet to this
point?

Does anyone know of a good CORBA namespace browser to see what
interfaces are exported?  I've looked for one of these for awhile but
have yet to find one that seems to find anything CORBA running on my
GNOME workstation.