Re: gnome application libs (gal) question
- From: Allin Cottrell <cottrell wfu edu>
- To: Adam Schuetze <adam adam-schuetze org>
- Cc: gnumeric list <gnumeric-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome application libs (gal) question
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 17:19:41 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 28 May 2001, Adam Schuetze wrote:
I've managed to overcome most of the problems with compiling
gnumeric 0.65, but I've found another. The configure script is
looking for "Gnome Application Libs (GAL) > 0.8." Is this the
same as the gnome-libs libraries?
No, it's a separate thing.
and get gal-0.8.tar.gz
] [Thread Prev