Re: Window size on startup

On Fri, 2001-05-25 at 21:09:00, Rory D. Hudson wrote:

(...)
gnumeric...hmmmm well I am sure we all have been there.  Anyway, I would
like the initial window size to be full screen when I first open
gnumeric is there a way to do this?  If so please send detailed
instructions my way.  Thanks again

I'm using the attached patch in my local Gnumeric tree, because the default
window is small to fit Gnumeric toolbars (with 1024x768 resolution).
If you want to use it, add the following lines to ~/.gnome/Gnumeric file,
under [Placement] section:
WindowRelativeSizeX=1.0
WindowRelativeSizeY=1.0

Of course it doesn't resolve the problem for people using 800x600...

Zbigniew