Re: Small i18n issue

   #: src/workbook.c:1150
   msgid "There is already a sheet named"
   msgstr "Es gibt bereits ein Blatt mit dem Namen"

   Please, make the variable part of the string:

       "Sheet name %s must have at least 1 letter"
       "There is already a sheet named %s"

   Otherwise it's hard or impossible provide a good translation.  Thanks!

I agree, but I am betting that this will only happen after 0.65 is
released.  (It looks like the error dialog api needs some tender
loving care.)

Also, in this context, we should replace "1" by "one".

Morten