gtk2.0 was Re: gnumeric for windows?
- From: Jim Richardson <warlock eskimo com>
- To: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Cc: jody troll myth, "Alves, Carlos Alberto - Coelce" <calves coelce com br>
- Subject: gtk2.0 was Re: gnumeric for windows?
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:33:37 -0800
On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 05:35:00AM -0500, Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 02:13:33PM -0300, Alves, Carlos Alberto - Coelce wrote:
Is there any gnumeric version for Windows?!
I would like to try it at work, in my company, where there is only Windows
I have not heard of anyone trying this. In theory it may be
possible. There is a gtk port for win32. However, you may want to
wait until gnome-2.0 and the transition to gtk2.0 which is better
supported under win32.
Personally, I don't care re: M$ versions of anything, (not that I think
they shouldn't exist, just that I don't use M$ so don't care) but can
anyone give me a brief rundown on the improvements that gtk2.0 will
bring us? from the developer pov rather than the end-user.
Anarchist, pagan and proud of it
Linux, because life's too short for a buggy OS.
] [Thread Prev