Re: Rounding??

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 06:50:47PM -0300, Alves, Carlos Alberto - Coelce wrote:
Ok, I think it is a Math question!
Rounding operation works for the next decimal point above or below;
depending on the last decimal value is less or greater than 5 ( if it is
equal, than rounding should truncate that decimal).

I think its important to note that truncating and rounding used together
will always cause the display error that bought this issue to my

3 + .38 = 3.37 2dp, or something similar.

I think its either better to just truncate or just round (in the normal
manner, ie. up at 5).