Re: Gnumeric usability improvements

On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 10:29:23PM +0100, Neil Booth wrote:

P.S. The "End" key is a kind of shift state in Excel - notice that
when you press it, a toggle appears in the status bar at the bottom,
much like it does for NumLock etc.

Eek!  That is bizzare.  I have never seen an app that does that
before.  I'd have to say that is a very low priority.  When you make
the enhancement request to bugzilla I'd appretiate a list of all the
different 'End-*' commands.  That would make it easier for people to
work on this.

Thanks
    Jody