Re: Printing problem

On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 10:28:24PM -0400, Tim Boring wrote:
Hello, Lauris!  I've attached my fontmap file to this message...don't
have a fontmap2, though.  I don't know if this seems odd, but I do have
both the freetype and freetype2 packages installed (the former from SuSE
the latter from Ximian).

fontmap2 is generated by newer gnome-prints.

Just to make sure we're both talking about the same thing: Gnumeric does
print text on the screen...I've got several spreadsheets that I can add
data to and manipulate without any problem.  But, if I send that same
spreadsheet to the printer, that's when no text prints out on a sheet of
paper.
That is to be expected with gnome-print problems.  Please try the
newer version.