Re: sticky rows and columns

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 12:31:53PM -0400, Jody Goldberg wrote:
Gnumeric tends to release every 4-6 weeks.  9 months is effectively
an eterinty.

Presumably these warnings WILL go away in stable 1.x releases? Otherwise
this is one Excel feature (pressure to upgrade) I'll be asking Red Hat to
remove in their patch set.

XFree have at least once had to release special "keys" to let users
continue using old binaries when they missed one release deadline too
many. For a developer, six months is a life time. For a user? There
are people still running Win95 and _loving_ it.

Whether you like it or not, Gnumeric has attracted users. I think you
could learn to like it :)

Nick.