Re: Different machines running gnumeric differently

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 07:12:20AM -0700, Michelle Dukich wrote:
Greetings:

I have gnumeric installed on two machines, both RH 7.1.  On one machine I can
use backspace when I am entering data in a previously blank cell andon the
other machine, it will not let me backspace to correct until I click into the
edit box above the spreadsheet.  What is up with that?
he version of gnumeric included with RH 7.1 had 'issues'  You will
want to upgrade to a more recent release.

p.s.  I scrapped the idea of trying to load the data from the comma separated
files that I had.  They were too mangled.  Thanks anyways.
There were some problems with <cr><lf> handling that were also fixed
in 0.68.