Re: mode, pdf, etc.

Morten Welinder wrote:

Well, with XL compatibility as a goal, you're just never sure...
Coming from a math background I'm sure you will shake your head at
XL's definitions of (say) MEDIAN and PRODUCT.

Fortunately I have no way of knowing what XL's thinks these terms mean, working in a pure linux environment, although there are other departments a Concordia that an other OS.

BTW, in the long run, we should get rid of the duplicate code in the
analysis tools by using the range_* functions.

It occurred to me that it is really silly to recode some of these functions several times.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow Assoc. Prof of Mathematics
Concordia University College of Alberta