graphing with 0.68

I know this is not very far along yet, but I'm interested in
experimenting.  I just built bonobo 1.0.7, gnumeric 0.68 with bonobo
support, and Guppi 0.35.5 with gnumeric support.

I can now get the graph guru to come up, but I'm not sure how to get
an actual graph to appear.  Messing with it several times, I once got
a bar chart to appear, but I'm not sure how I did it and can't seem
to repeat it!  Is any graph type other than the bar chart supported
yet?  (I know several types are offered by the "guru", but...)

--
Allin Cottrell
Department of Economics