Gnumeric 0.67

I haven't noticed any severe problems with 0.67 as Nick has but there are
some "dysfunctionalities". 0.67 I am using is one built by Ximian and
pulled through Red-Carpet.

Problems:

    - If I click on the cell and start typing I can't use backspace. I
    have to click in the entry (?) field below toolbars to be able to
    correct it

    - Cut and paste doesn't work :-( and you can't undo either. To
    reproduce select a cell or a range of cells. Click Cut. Text you
    selected will disappear after a second and will be gone forever.
    Paste will not paste anything. Clicking Undo doesn't bring the
    text back :-(.

    - Graph stuff doesn't work although buttons are there. I suspect it
    shouldn't be working anyways.

Other than that great job guys. I use Gnumeric on daily basis and find it
a worthy contender to Excel :-).

Vladimir