[David Gomez <dgomez sertcom com>] Gnumeric
- From: Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc cu-portland edu>
- To: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: [David Gomez <dgomez sertcom com>] Gnumeric
- Date: 29 Jan 2001 07:13:39 -0800
This came through webmaster gnome org and I thought perhaps there were
some spanish speaking gnumeric users who could help. Thanks,
--- Begin Message ---
- From: David Gomez <dgomez sertcom com>
- To: webmaster gnome org
- Subject: Gnumeric
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:25:11 -0600
Hi, I am David from Monterrey Mexico.
My English is not very well, but i am going to try to explaint to you .
I use Gnumeric, and I am a new user. I make and save a file, later when
I try to open it, the next message apear on my screen:
Application "gnumeric" (process 986) has crashed due to a fatal error.
....visit (or something like that) Gnome Application page.
If you know who can help me or what can i do, please sent my a message.
The file that i can not open is very impontant for my , and the file
already exist and i can see it in the Gnome File manager.
Thanks for you help.
--- End Message ---
] [Thread Prev