Re: I'm unable to find info on requirements

Hi Kovacs,

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Kovacs Baldvin wrote:
My question is: How could I figure out what packages are needed for
gnumeric? It seems to be impossible to figure out the names of the
needed packages from the names of the missing files. Anyway, if
somebody feels strength to help me to figure out the package names,
please mail me, and I'll send a list.

        There is a file called DEPENDS for people who build from
source; otherwise you could do worse than use some distributor's set of
consistant packages to save hassle. eg. Ximian's.

        Alternatively see:

        http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnumeric/README

        Regards,

                Michael.