I'm unable to find info on requirements

Hello everybody,

sorry for wasting your time on a rather silly question:

I downloaded a new gnumeric binary from rpmfind.net, and
tried to install it. I've got RH7. It listed many failed
dependencies, mostly libs. It's OK. (For example, libole2
which I downloaded from elsewhere since then, a kind
of a printing library, etc.)

My question is: How could I figure out what packages are needed
for gnumeric? It seems to be impossible to figure out the names
of the needed packages from the names of the missing files.
Anyway, if somebody feels strength to help me to figure out
the package names, please mail me, and I'll send a list.

Thanks,
Baldvin