Gnumeric preparing to release

It has been a while since the last release and it feels like we are
due to bump the version number.  Please translate and beat up on the
current CVS version.  Gnumeric feels reasonably stable and the test
suite loads and renders nicely.  However, given the large amount of
work since the last release I'm setting a tentative date of

    Feb 17 5am GMT (midnight EST)

Please check the BUGS file before reporting problems.  There are
still a few known issues considered release critical.  Nothing
should be crashing, but there may be some missing borders when
rendering or printing. I'll set a deadline for non-bugfix patches of
Sunday Feb 11.

Happy Hacking
    Jody