Re: CORBA/omniORB and python

in the following mail(and associated threads) it was mentioned about
fixing GNOME so we should be able to script gnumeric using
CORBA/omniORB and python.

I am sorry, but as usual, I do not have internet access, and people
blindly assume I can browse URLs all the time, so I am going to be
talking out of my butt here for lack of information on the thread you
posted.

In theory it should be possible to control Gnumeric remotely trough
its corba interfaces.  If the interfaces are not perfect then, we must
make them better.  No big deal there.

Best wishes,
Miguel.