Re: Installing gnumeric

On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 08:58:18PM -0500, P&B Lataillade wrote:
Hi,
How can I install gnumeric sing fink or XDarwin on Mac OS X?
I already downloaded the fileusing a web browser & I expanded it on my
desktop. I'm new to this, so nothing I've tried helped at all. Any help
would be appreciated.

Having no experience with OS X or fink I can not give any direct
advice.  Your best bet would be to contact

    www.ximian.com      - support for gnome & gnumeric
    www.openosx.com     - they are selling copies of gnumeric for osx
    Check the gnumeric list archives, there have been a few posting
    about people getting somewhat further.

Good Luck
    Jody