Re: The gnumeric icon needs love.

Gnumeric list:
        I'm fowarding to the list this reply by seth nickell (1st indent) to  a
reply by ?jimmac? (second indent) to me (third).

I originnal mentioned the gnumeric icon needing work since it had been
singled out in the Human Interface Guide. (I withdraw "slameed" but it
got everyone's blood up :-) )

I have one tiny suggestion in this matter. If we change the icon at some
point, having numbers in it would be nice, and echo the "numeric" in the
name.