Re: latex2e and latex209 exporters

Morten Welinder wrote:

IMHO, supporting 2.09 these days is just plain silly.

So far the vote seems to be unanimous. Which procedure would we follow to remove the lates209 exporter from the plugins?

Some people might argue that the 209 exporter doesn't hurt, but I found it quite annoying that I wold occasionally choose it rather than latex2e since their names are so similar and when you drag to them on the list you easily end up on the wrong one.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow