latex2e and latex209 exporters

Hi,

--- latex2e ---

I have just committed the last of several major changes to the latex2e exporter including support for all merges and basic cell borders. This covers all the enhancement requests and bug reports for that exporter which had been submitted to Bugzilla.

Are there any other features people would like to see in that exporter.

Could those of you interested in that exporter please try it out and let me know whetehr there ought to be any changes.

--- latex209 ---

Is there anybody out there using or interested in using the latex209 exporter? Would it make sense to spent the time to port the changes from the latex2e exporter to the latex209 exporter. (I personally believe that no more latex209 files ought to be created!)

Thanks

Andreas
--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow