Re: documentation

Peter Gossner wrote:

"Andreas J. Guelzow" wrote:

Apparently I am missing some stylesheet???

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Andreas

bash-2.04$ make gnumeric/index.html
cd . && db2html gnumeric.sgml
TMPDIR is DBTOHTML_OUTPUT_DIR3185
Using stylesheet:
"/usr/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl-stylesheets-cygnus/stylesheets/cygnus-both.dsl"

input file was called gnumeric.sgml -- output will be in gnumeric

working on ../gnumeric.sgml
jade:../gnumeric.sgml:1:66:W: cannot generate system identifier for
public text "-//GNOME//DTD DocBook PNG Variant V1.0//EN"

Yes just change the above line(in gnumeric.sgml) to reflect a style
sheet on your system.

Thanks for the info. It somehow pointed me in te right direction to install png-support-3.1.dtd instead and it seems to work now, except that the documentation appears to reference gif while the images are of course png.
But perhaps there is still something wrong i my configuration.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow Assoc. Prof of Mathematics
Concordia University College of Alberta