Re: printing

Well, I don't notice that the problem only occur if one doesn't writng
something in the cell A1.
But I did notice that most of the time the starting row is always printed
incomplete, eventhough I adjust the margin (like I give 1 inc for top margin).

I have to give an extra large margin to avoid this.
Reuben D. Budiardja