Re: Buttons

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 01:35:46PM +1000, Nick Croft wrote:
Wondering about the `frame', `button', `check-box' `radio-button', `list' and
`combo-box' creation tool-bar.

Seems to be new and undocumented. I'm wanting to connect the button to
a signal (by some means as yet unknown) to perform an operation on
a row of cells.  Is this as yet unimplemented?

The checkbox is the only one implemented that actually does much.
It can be used to toggle the value in a cell.  The others are just
placeholders for various objects that we can import from XL.
Implementing some of their functionality would be a good starter
project.

Having a button active a procedure (not a function) is not
implemented.  That functionality is no slated until after 1.0 when
we add a scripting interface.