How to fit spreadsheet into A4 page?

Hi,

I am new person for Gnumeric and did not work with Excel either.
I am not working with any Gnumeric functions or advanced features.
I simply trying to use Gnumeric for printing table-like information.
However, I have difficulties with printing because there is no any
documentation about printing in the Gnumeric manual.

For example, my "scale" area on the "Print Setup" widget is gray-out
and I don't know how to make it to work. It is not clear how to fit the
spreadsheet into full A4 page. Could someone to help me or refer me
to the place with appropriate documentation?

I am Linux user and would prefer not to use Excel which requires to
reboot my machine.

Thank you,

Jacob Nikom