Turning off filters.

Gnumeric: 0.57-helix2_i386.deb

I'm loading up Excel files which have "AutoFilters" on.  The effect is
that Gnumeric correctly shows only the rows which match the filter.
However, there is no GUI to turn off the filters (or select another
value to filter on).  This takes the form of drop down lists in the
first row's cells populated with the top few most common values in the
column.

Excel has a Data->Filter->"Show All" menu item which turns off
AutoFiltering without requiring any widget visible in row one.

The data is still there, but not visible.  Exporting to csv
demonstrates that.

I don't know if this is a feature request or a bug report.  I'll leave
that up to those who know.

--
Kenny

ADML Support, EUCS, The University of Edinburgh, Scotland.