Re: XML DTD for Gnumeric

On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 05:21:09PM -0400, Vager Bright wrote:
I wanted to ask if you or anyone else on the Gnumeric team has created a DTD
for the XML format that you use to save the data with.

Sadly there is no DTD.  The necessary information should be easy to
extract from the new xml importer (gnumeric/plugins/xml2).  If
anyone is interested in creating one we'd appreciate it. However,
the XML format has been evolving and is almost certainly not in its
final form.

Hope this helps,
    Jody