Re: Odd bug with cell formatting and printing

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 01:21:29PM -0400, Zach Frey wrote:

(1) However, when I print a copy, the cell outlines are thin, not thick.
I'll have a look at this when my tree settles down again.

(2) When I use the Print dialog to print more than a single copy, the odd
copies print landscape with thin borders.  The even copies print
portrait (!) with the borders correctly thick.

Chema mentioned a gnome-print bug that I think has been fixed that
would cause the alternating behavior of the rotated sheets.  I have
no idea how it relates to the border thickness.

Please submit it as a bug.  It should be pretty simple to track.

Thanks
    Jody