Re: ui-extract.pl

Hi Kenneth,

On Sun, 26 Nov 2000, Kenneth Christiansen wrote:
capability to deal with glade files; unfortunately the glade file
support seems to be badly broken.

It was some time ago, but it isn't any more! This has been comfirmed
by a lot of translators. THIS SHOULD BE WORKING!

        Ahh; excellent :-) I didn't notice you fix this; apologies.

This is working, so it's no problem! Please check it yourselves. The
letter miguel replied to, is pretty old, and the problem was fixed
like the day after

        Doh; I should read the list more often.

        Adding them to the repository is the _correct_ thing to do

THE DON'T have to build the source AT ALL! the update.pl script
generated the .h files in like few seconds, and then that is all what
has to be done!

        Yes; I appreciate your solution is far better than adding them to
the repository; however some clown was suggesting generating them at
compile time, which is far worse than committing the headers to CVS which
was what I was pointing out ( assuming the script was still broken ).

It's working already, so nothing has to be done!

        Great, my mistake.

        Thanks,

                Michael.