Re: gnuymeric bonobo component

Hi Mathieu,

On 8 Nov 2000, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
With jody's magic help, I succeeded at getting a gnumeric component
working: http://le-hacker.org/shots/nautilus-gnumeric.png

If you want, you can play with the folowing patch. The current
component will not do much: it just displays... you cannot edit
anything, and it does not merge toolbars/menus....

        Interesting proof of concept. Just a quick query; When I play with
Nautilus and try and view an excel file currently it moans:

        "Couldn't display becuase Nautilus cannot handle items of type
'Microsoft Excel Document'".

        Why is this ? surely this is an annoying bug; shall I register it
in bugzilla.eazel.com ?

        Regards,

                Michael.